Mar 21, 2009

The Pin-Up Queen






















Keep It Kinky dubs 26 yr old EbonyPrincessH The Pin Up Queen of Natural Hair.

This young lady did her big chop in November 2006 but didn't wait until her hair was long to experiment with updo hairstyles. She has worn mini or micro braids for what seems like most of her natural journey and always does a pin-up style.

Ebony pins it all too - box braids, twists, loose hair. She can rock a pin-up no matter what style her hair allows. Check out her Fotki albums here.

6 comments:

  1. I know! I luv her styles! She is one of my hair icons. :0) I live on her fotki for constant inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post as always. I gave your blog an award! b/c I think you blog is fabulous. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is also the braid queen!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... what a thick head of beautiful curls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Pin Up Queen, that's a hefty title lol. Thank you ladies for the compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes she is definitely the Queen. That girl can rock some pinups

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...