Feb 23, 2011

Bunions Making You Bananas?

You could just save yourself from purchasing a new pairs of shoes! Not like we hate shoe shopping or anything, but hey, we should save a buck where we can. I have had five pairs of shoes that I haven't been wearing because they either give me bunions,  skin discolouration from friction or are just downright painful to wear and even through one out last week.  But now, I've finally found the solution! I just found out about bunion guards!

No, I have not been in a coma for the past ten years, but I kind of gave up on wearing certain types  of shoes and didn't know that this product was out there. Thank goodness that I decided to randomly ask the cashier at the shoe store about anything I could use to relieve the pain. The bunion guard I purchased is a soft, removable, reusable,  gel-based product (as seen in the picture) that provides protection from bunions, friction and pressure.


Pros:
  • Saves money on buying new shoes. It saved 4 pairs of mine.
  • Reusable and washable
  • Works well and is very comfortable.
  • Is flexible and can be angled differently for a wide variety of shoes.
Cons:
  • Does not fit all shoes and cannot always be hidden.
  • A little pricey but nothing compared to the shoes you will save or fabulous shoes you will buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...