May 6, 2013

Product Review Nunaat Karité Special Combing Cream and Leave-In Detangler

I know the bottles look busted but the packaging label smudges easily and this product has been USED. Stick around to find out whether the Combing Cream and Leave-in Detangler (same exact product with different label by the way) is any good. 



You may remember that I reviewed the Karité products before after using them for just a few short weeks. Here is what I mentioned about using it on my natural hair (I go between a variety of styles from straight to locked etc.):

  • gave my hair slip without sticky build-up even though it isn't entirely transparent
  • dries clear 
  • doesn't weigh down my hair. 
  • (so far) doesn't impede the effectiveness of other styling aids used after detangling.
  • left my hair light and slightly fluffy to the touch.
  • is great for people who only finger-detangle in the shower or those with longer hair who don't want to stand in the shower while detangling. Otherwise put, it is great for out-of-shower post-shampoo/conditioner detangling. 


Here are my final thoughts on the product.




___________________________________________________________

FOLLOW KIK   on   FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  INSTAGRAM  |  PINTEREST

––––––––––––––


2 comments:

  1. I can't see the final thoughts! I'm thinking about trying some of this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you watching from a mobile device? I checked with a couple other people and they are seeing the video. Please try again or go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bkPqx2FBs3c.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...