Aug 3, 2013

NATURAL HAIRSTYLE | Faux Hawk Pin Up Girl Hairstyle Tutorial

Faux Hawk Pin Up Girl Natural Hairstyle – Source

Are you a planner? I plan almost everything in advance... even hairstyles. I'm heading to the RĂªve Wellness Festival in Jamaica and I want to have a fun natural-esque hairstyle for my transitioning hair. So far, the style featured in this post was created by TheFashiontoLive is the forerunner. Check it out the video tutorial at the end of this post.

Faux Hawk Pin Up Girl Natural Hairstyle – Source

This natural hairstyle is perfect if you're trying to grow out your hair but still have short-medium hair.


Faux Hawk Pin Up Girl Natural Hairstyle – Source
Watch the natural hair tutorial below.




See the details for the event I'll be attending below. 



FOLLOW KIK   on   FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  INSTAGRAM  |  PINTEREST

––––––––––––––


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...