Sep 29, 2013

The Perfect Nude Nails on a Budget – Private Viewing by Wet n' Wild

Private Viewing by Wet n' Wild in Direct Sunlight

I waited until summer was over to try this polish I've had for months and now. What the heck was I waiting on? Private Viewing by Wet n' Wild Megalast Nail Polish is the perfect pinky nude for any skin tone.

COATS
As you can see in the picture above, it shows up rather pink in direct sunlight, especially after a top coat has been added for extra shine. By itself, it has a semi-gloss finish. Below, you will see the polish in indirect sunlight.

Private Viewing by Wet n' Wild – Indirect Sunlight

THE BRUSH
The thick flat top brush makes painting wider nail beds and large nail beds  ridiculously easy. All you truly need are 3 swipes to go. I recommend doing two light coats for a truly natural look where you nail is barely peeking through. For a more opaque look, two thick coats or three light coats should work just fine.

Private Viewing by Wet n' Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color

PRICE
Private Viewing by Wet n' Wild retails for about $1.99 at Walgreens when it is not one sale. I got mine for 1:35 if my memory serves me correctly. Check your local pharmacy or beauty supply store for the brand.

Watch a mini review below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...