May 30, 2008

Hot Style

Lovely Locs

See always loved locs but thought they weren't for her. Now she has not only natural hair but her own hair-related blog.The part-time photographer was the subject of her own little shoot and I couldn't help but ask her for permission to post her pics on my blog. Her curled locs are just stunning. She is radiating natural beauty. Check out her blog and fotki pages. http://www.haitianhunny.blogspot.com/ or her fotki page at http://members.fotki.com/HaitianHunny/about/

- KiK

4 comments:

  1. Ms. Haitian Hunny is a lovely lady. Her locs are just phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this style. I would love to do my hair like this!!!

    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, am tessy, i really ,really love ur locs. could u teach me so i make the same way u did yours. Email me @ theresaokwudike@yahoo.com thanks and God Bless u

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are not my locs. Please visit Hatian Hunny's page or search for her on Youtube to see how she does her hair.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...