May 12, 2009

Hot Style


As you can see in the pic - I'm very excited about this style. It was fairly easy to do . Here's how I did it.

- I did a conditioner wash on my hair.
- After towel-drying I added Lottabody setting lotion.
- I then set my entire head on perm rods. (as seen in purple on the bottom left of the picture.)
- I removed them and had very springy curls which I finger combed.
- I added a headband to make it a little more conservative for work but that band soon disappeared.

Okay now. Everyone in natural box braids need to try this. Yes, I'm forcing you to try this style. OK I'm not forcing but definitely giving you a wealth of encouragement. This lasted me a few days and then I just reset my hair dry to maintain the curls.

- Keep It Kinky!

9 comments:

  1. beautiful! work it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is so cute on you. I love it . I think I want to try this myself.

    RubyDuby1(fotki)

    P.S. Lotta body is great stuff. I use it on my twist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did this style last night I love the out come! I think it isa very pretty style that can bewornfor many different occasions. I willpost pics of it on my fotki soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty.. love the curled braids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It is really nice and flattering on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. I just did this style again today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...