Feb 18, 2009

My Top 5 Kinky Hair Products!

1. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
This oil can be used as a regular hair oil.

2. Cantu Shea butter Leave-in Conditioning Treatment
This product softens and moisturizes hair natural hair,
leaving it soft and silky.

3. D41 Denman Brush
This product is great for detangling wet, natural hair.

4. Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor
This product helps maintain the ph balance of the hair.

5. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
This is the best hot oil treatment for natural hair.

8 comments:

  1. Are the ingredients in the Cantu Shea Butter good? Because I noticed some of their other products contain petroleum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dasia. That is for you to decide. I and many other naturals love how it makes our hair feel and it doesn't make my hair break or fall out. You have to choose what is best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you purchase your cantu products? It's been ages since I've seen them on the shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Divine Napps. I get mine at the local Black Hair Supply Store. You can also order it online. That is what I do when I can't find things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. im not natural but i love the leave in... it makes my hair SOOOOO SOFT... i use it on my natural little sister and it help detangle her hair... i love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Key Keys,
    Yup. It's just a great product. It totally transforms my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you use number 4? and how often.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anonymous. It's a 2 minute conditioner. You can go to their website and look it up or search for reviews on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...