Dec 27, 2010

3D Wall Art on a Budget: $0


I've blown my redecorating budget. It was a tight budget to begin with... but I didn't want to have the dark toupe walls closing in on me when I went on vacation leave from work this holiday so I decided to start and do the best I could with the little money I had. Sadly, I ended up spending twice the amount anticipated to remove the annoying wallpaper border in the kitchen and repaint my kitchen and living room. (Should have done more research.)

Now, my newly painted blue and (mostly) off-white walls are looking a little stark and I'm eager to get some additional artwork on the walls. That desperate desire for art and a quick Google search are what led  me to craftstylish.com where I found a great idea. It's really just something temporary until I beef up on cash after having my pockets emptied this Christmas.

Watch the video below to see what I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...