Jan 6, 2011

Jamaican Hair Stories: Streetside Hairdressing

Please note that illegal "street-side hairdressing" is not condoned by the government and other authorities in Jamaica. Just for your information, while in places like the United States, the majority of the downtown section of Kingston, Jamaica is commonly considered to be financially depressed. To be perfectly honest, I didn't even know street-side hairdressers existed until visiting the Jamaica Gleaner newspaper website a few minutes ago. I guess we are all always learning new things everyday and decided to share the interesting video below with you.

I wish I could give all the street-side beauticians a formal, practical education in their field and put them in a shop.

Feel free to ask ANY questions as comments and I'll do my best to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...