Feb 17, 2011

My New Canerow (Cornrow) Hairstyle


Yup, I finally gave in and went to a hairdresser. I haven't had very much success with them in the recent past. This one wanted to put heat on my hair without applying a heat protectant first. Hahaha. On the positive side, my hair is less than two inches short so homegirl definitely has some skills. The style you see isn't even what I asked for, but I think I'm working it pretty well. Mmhm.  (smiling)

I have a fake afro puff attached in the back.  I need to get one in the right colour. This one is in the colour 1 but my true match is 1B. Want one like it? Try Golden Mart Beauty Supply store online.


We call these canerows in Jamaica. They are best known as cornrows in most other countries.


My fake puff is back after two years! She's like an old friend. Hahahaha.



Don't forget to follow the blog. The link is on the right.
Keep it Kinky!

4 comments:

  1. WOW. cant belive your hair can canerow att his stage girl! Very nice :)

    Latoya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this hairstyle looks really good on you, and even though it's not the style that you wanted. The girl did a really good job of it still. Also, the phony hair looks so real and I definitely would not have known it was fake. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...