Feb 8, 2011

Trying the Quick Coils Method of Finger-Coiling

I've found another hairstyle for people with teeny weeny Afros (TWAs). One of my wonderful YouTube subscribers suggested that I try the "Quick Coils" method. It is basically a fast way of doing finger-coils. She had seen it on another YouTuber's channel and thought that it would be good if I gave it a try... and I did!


The result on my hair texture was more of a chunky fro. I still like it. Frankly, I hate going to the hairdresser and I love funky hairstyles. Since I am in a business casual office, I can do this style and get away with it - or I plan to until my boss says something to me. lol. I doubt she will, but you never know.


The video directly below shows what I did.

1 comment:

  1. I never checked out your hair blog but am glad I did because I love this look and haven't been able to create it for myself. Thanks for the video. I seriously was planning to cut my hair all off again this weekend bc that's the way I like it best, but I may try this beforehand.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...