Mar 7, 2011

Camille's a Blast

Brucci isn't my favorite brand of nail polish. The edges/tips rub off too quickly, but the colour payoff is usually great. I picked up "Camille's a Blast" by Brucci last year. It's a great orange that is rich enough to go almost all year round. I say that like I care what season it is. I live in Jamaica. It's pretty much always summer.



Anyway, thanks to viewing a Fotki album, my nail polish fetish has been revived. I bought two new colours over the weekend so you'll be seeing those soon. This old colour, however, is seen in the pictures under two different types of light. These are the two shades that it usually gives off.



Is this orange nail polish inappropriate for the office?
Yes
No
Yes, only nude colours are office appropriate.



  
pollcode.com free polls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...