Apr 29, 2011

Getting Healthier in 60 Days: An Update

Hahaha. I gained two pounds then lost two pounds since the last update. On a more positive note, however, I've found an exercise routine I absolutely love and managed to lose inches from my body. So I'm exercising regularly though not everyday as I'd like to.


Current Stats
My Current Weight:                     69 Kilograms/152 Pounds
My Ideal Weight:                         63 Kilograms/134 Pounds
Weight loss goal:                         6 kilograms/13 Pounds
Natural waist measurement:       76cm/30"
Pouch measurement:                   86cm//34"


Day 1 Stats
My Current Weight:                     69 Kilograms/152 Pounds
My Ideal Weight:                         63 Kilograms/134 Pounds
Weight loss goal:                          6 kilograms/13 Pounds
Natural waist measurement:        80cm/31.5"
Pouch measurement:                    89cm//35"


Progress!
I lost 1.5 inches in my waist and one inch in my "kangaroo" pouch (the fatty area about two inches below my navel). I'm so excited! It's making me regret the pack of Skittles I just ate. lol. Guess I'll definitely be working out tonight with results like these. I'm not even hung up on the weight anymore. I'm more concerned about getting a nice toned body. As for diet, I slipped up and started eating soy again to reduce my meat intake. The result - a nasty acne breakout. I really need to plan my meals from now on. Remember to subscribe or check back for the next update.






.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great start but are your numbers switched as the current number is higher than the starting number. I find that it is imperative for me to plan and prep my meals beforehand. That way i have no reason to gab something inappropriate on the whim?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, i realized that I published the wrong version. I made some changes.I really appreciate you pointing it out New Ribena. I hope to plan my meals for the next week TONIGHT and hopefully make it to the supermarket soon. Thanks for reading and commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...