May 2, 2011

Braidlocs?

So the braidlocs are in... but I'm not as happy as my pictures show. lol. So after this woman charged me more than she should said at the end of the visit, I go home to see that the parts are NOT as I told her. I am NOT amused. Should I go back for some of my money? Just kidding. In any case, I spent a lot of time and have no intention of redoing them. In the grand scheme of things, I figure it's not that big a deal... or is it? Wasn't my afro kinda cute? lol. I don't really miss it though. Did I mention that I am not amused by the parting. I just wanted it perfectly bricked but it's cool. I'll make it work.

BEFORE
AFTER

AFTER

AFTER

10 comments:

  1. What is it about your parts that you are not happy about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to explain but I showed her pictures. I just wanted it perfectly bricked like this...


    http://www.curlyhairsalon.com/images/sisterlocks-photo.gif

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how they look! Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they look great:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If the partings annoy you then have them fixed NOW. I think your hair should be more bricked than that, because you are starting locs and this will be the partings that you will always have. If you can't bother to go to the lady then call a good friend and let her help you achieve the look you want, or try it on your own. I would suggest you keep the rows since they are straight and nice and change the plaits,so they fall where you want them to be. It is you hair, and you should feel like it is just the way you want it, the annoying feeling is not going to go away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi (last) Anonymous. You may be right. I just found another plait that is almost twice the since of the one above it. I will decide whether to go back to her today. And, go figure, I already changed a couple on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  7. they look great but do what you feel is best for you (even if that means stepping to homegirl about those parts you paid for =P)so that there will be no regrets later in your loc journey. Im sure whatever you decide to do it will be equally as wonderful =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Computerloveb. I've been looking around at loc pictures and I'm pretty sure that my parts are decent. I might change a few but that chick is probably incompetent so why get her to fix it. She took forever to do it wrong. I don't want to have to go through that again. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol true story....theyre going to be awesome, Happy Journey =]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...