May 16, 2011

Raven-Symoné Looking Ravishing

Hot freaking damn! Raven-Symoné looks like a different human being. OK, I'm not really buying her reason for the weight loss (watch the video) but who knows?

I think the trend for celebrities to lose weight but not look anorexic is great. Seriously though, we can see her face now. She was always beautiful but she is beautifully healthy-looking now... and I want that dress-top-poncho-thing she's wearing. lol.

I won't lie though, the last time I saw her weight loss but thought, she'll never lose the baby weight off her face. How wrong was I (assuming she didn't get any "work" done).

Need some get fit or weight loss inspiration? Check out the interviews below of Raven before and after the weight loss. .

AFTER THE WEIGHT LOSS




BEFORE THE WEIGHT LOSS




...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...