Jan 8, 2012

The Jumping Jack Challenge and Crunches Challenge

It feels like a silly challenge since most people don't think of jumping jacks as real exercise for adults. I don't anyway. Neither do we usually think that 25 crunches a day will make much of a difference to our abs. Nevertheless, figured that the challenges suggested by justaskinnyminute would be a fun and easy way to develop some self-discipline and incorporate a little movement into my day. Sadly, I felt a slight cramp in my legs after just 50 jumping jacks. I know I should be too embarrassed to admit that but whatever. I'm trying to keep it real here in KiK land.

I've been doing the challenges for the last two days. Would you like to join me? I do the Jumping Jack Challenge when I wake and the Crunches Challenge before bedtime. A little exercise is better than none. I'll be moving on to the Intermediate challenges in February.


2 comments:

  1. This looks simple enough to stick to! sidenote: she inspired me to create a tumblr lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Good for you Pulchri2dinous. Let me know when you start developing it and what it'll be about.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...