Jan 13, 2012

Lock Loops On Braidlocs

Day 1 of Braidlocs curled with Lock Loops
Lock Loops set on Braidloc'd Hair
This set lasted me 5 days without having to reset my hair. I like my perm rods but I don't think I'll be rodding my hair for as long as I have these lock loops. The best part of these loops is how comfortable they were to sleep on.  Keep reading for the pros and cons and scroll down for an image of how my hair looked on day 5 of wearing these curls without re-curling my hair in any way. Oh yah. I have a video on it as well.


Pros
  1. Very comfortable. No problem sleeping with them in.
  2. They are soft and light. No heavy head of rollers for you.
  3. They give anywhere from small to large curls depending on how much you roll on the loop.
  4. They can give tight or loose curls.
  5. Lock loops withstand heat!
  6. They are easy to put in and quick to remove.

Cons
  1. They are made of foam and might not be very durable. They can get mangled even though they return to their usual shape if left for a while.
  2. I'm not sure foam and water are long lost friends. Will they withstand constant wetting?
Day 5 of Lock Looped curls

I first tried the lock loops in 2009 after winning them from Chescaleigh on YouTube. I didn't have locks at the time but used them on freshly done plait on dry hair. The pic below shows how that dry set turned out. It wasn't the best but it was also done on dry hair so I wasn't complaining.


Lock Loops in 2009




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...