Mar 9, 2009

Straight Natural

Brown Sugar Betty from Fotki is working this natural hairstyle. Yes, it's natural flat-ironed hair. She cut it in this choppy, modern style that shows off her beautiful facial features. The best part - she can wash her hair and have her curls in a few hours.

Now heat is tricky. You have to know how your hair handles heat. Repeatedly heating can alter your hair texture but with the right protective products and tool, you can easily have the best of both worlds.

Still think natural hair is boring?
Keep it Kinky!

12 comments:

  1. so it is possible! i knew it was and have been growing my hair out just for this reason!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. her hair is gorgeous and I am loving the changes to your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. her hair is gorgeous! and i love the changes to your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. betty, this is gorgeous! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG you all are going to make me cut my hair! That cut is banging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know Fabulous One! It's just gorgeous. I'm trying to hold back myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My hair is cut like this. It's real easy and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...