The amusing thing, my body feels much cleaner when I am awake but my eyes are weary and draining. I have no nausea which I experiened with two cups of coffee every morning... but I'm really tired. Below is a list of some main caffeine withdrawal symptoms. I've highlighted the ones that apply to me.
Main Symptoms of Caffeine Withdrawal
- Headaches
- Irritability
- Lethargy
- Lack of Concentration/Focus
- Depression (mild)
- Nausea (short-lived)
- Anxiety
- Jitteriness
- Accelerated Heartbeat
I've gone cold turkey with success (i think), but only because of determination. Don't want to experience harsh coffee withdrawal symptoms? Here is a list on how to get off caffeine and manage the withdrawal symptoms.
How to Manage Caffeine Withdrawal
- Don't go cold turkey. Reduce by a cup a day or a cup every other day.
- Find a replacement drink in the morning. Select a new caffeine-free tea. Avoid loading up on sugary or energy drinks as they are mild stimulants too that can create a crash in energy during the day.
- Get a full night's sleep so that you are as energized as possible at the start of the day.
- Drink fluids throughout the day. Drink water to help stimulate your brain and go for a 2 minute walk to get some iced herbal tea instead of a can of Coke.
- Like caffeine and sugar, exercise is an excellent stimulant with longer-lasting effects. Doing even just a 5 minute workout in the morning can get your brain and body in motion.
Should you stop drinking coffee? You must make an informed decision for yourself. Some say that one cup a day is fine but everybody's body is different. It has to be a personal decision. Check out the videos below for more information.

wery nice video thanks
ReplyDelete