
I wasn't about to wash my hair when I was feeling ill. The result, I woke up with a twist-out that boasted some seriously puffy roots and very little time to get to work. My solution - Throw in an Upzing. It didn't make for a perfect hairstyle but it certainly got me out the door.
The style was inspired by Tamika Fletcher of Natural Resources Salon. See her pic below.
Tameka uses Upzings in a lot of her hairstyles, but to me, it's a great saviour-of-a-corrective-tool when it comes to bad hair days (especially for failed braid or twist-outs).




your hair grows so fast! beautiful style :)
ReplyDeleteThanks SPstyles.
ReplyDeleteLove this look. I put my hair in tiny twist like this and didn't touch my hair for a month. I would co-wash and moisturize my hair. Loved it. But it was a little hard taking out, my twist started to dread a little.
ReplyDeleteTea Todd
http://www.teatodd.blogspot.com
Hey Tea Todd. Sounds good. I can never wash with twists in. My hair gets too tangled. Can't handle that. LOL.
ReplyDelete