Jul 1, 2013

Monday Music | Solange - Losing You at Glastonbury 2013

The single curse word (be warned) and "boobs popped out" comment kinda startled me but this performance was so much fun that I wanted to join them jumping and dancing like a maniac complete with the extra fun clapping at the end. LOL. Just watch the video below.


Solange wore a top and shoe that you'd actually find me wearing on any given day. I thought her outfit was fun and funky. Check out the details below.


If she drops too low those long braids are gonna touch the floor dang it. Anyhoo. Her blouse is a Teatum Jones Fall 2012 Printed Nixie Top featuring a printed silk front and netting back that is perfect for hopping around on stage.

Teatum Jones Fall 2012 Printed Nixie Top

Check out another view of her braids below.



Wooh! I don't think I could sit through that braiding session without three people in my head... and even then I'm not sure. LOL. Anyway. What I could wear are those super-fantabulous shoes. Keep scrolling for the closeup.


The shoes are Sophia Webster Olivia Patent Leather Pumps.

Sophia Webster Olivia Patent Leather Pumps



Don't forget to read the latest issue of KiK Magazine BY CLICKING HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...