Apr 7, 2009

Fabulous Find: Ultimate Herbal Oil


It's soft and silky. I'd almost think it could melt between my fingers. No, I'm not writing about Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil. I'm writing about the way it make my hair feels.

I was a skeptic. I've tried many Africa's Best products and am often left less than impressed. This product however left my newly cut hair feeling nothing less than silky. No water needed when styling in the morning leading to a big poof.

The perfect blend of natural oils (click on the picture to enlarge and read the label) leaves hair hydrated. Finally a product that does what the label promises! It reduced my itchy scalp too!

Whether you are locked, relaxed or natural, this product is sure to please. No I was not paid for this post. Just found an excellent product and really have to share!

Keep It Kinky... and silky.

10 comments:

  1. I bought this recently and I concur it is so light but very moisturizing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this oil, the price is so reasonable and its chock full of lovely ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really???? I have got to look out for that one. Oil is doing nothing for my hair lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip. I've seen this is the store and passed it up several times without checking out the ingredients. I'll have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have a bottle of this stuff from about 5 years ago. it worked really well and then stopped. i tried to use it again but the smell was killing me. ugh

    tnt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi "anonymous". It doesn't smell like peaches and cream but the smell doesn't bother me eat all. SO far it's working very well for me. Most of my products either look, feel or smell different after 5 years so that may have something to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, you're saying that I can just wake up and - instead of co-washing - put this in my head? I'll go buy some at lunch and see how it works. I see it alll the time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Smokie. I'd never regard oil as a replacement for conditioner or for washing hair. The product is very good though. It's a good compliment. I first used it immediately after a regular scalp shampoo and conditioner wash. We don't need to deep condition with a protein conditioner weekly. I suggest adding it to your regimen first and seeing how it works. Then you can decide what combination of products work best for your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks. I'll try it. I've used a few of their products and didnt really like them. I'll try this one before giving up completly on them

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just wrote about this in my blog! The oil is great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...