Apr 5, 2009

My Natural Hair Care Guide















Writer/Publisher, Amy Mc'Knight has completely revamped one of the go-to sites for women with natural hair. Formerly NaturalHairCareGuide.com, the new My Natural Hair Care Guide promises to be one of the best resources for women with or transitioning to natural hair.

It's the Facebook ™ of the natural hair community and also features useful articles and videos. You might even find an article or two written by yours truly if you visit the site. Won't you check it out?

http://mynhcg.com/

5 comments:

  1. Hi Carmell. What link? The one on my blog? It's working for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I clicked on the link and it does not appear to be working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What link? I checked with several other people and it works for them. Sorry it's not working for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...