Oct 26, 2010

Hair Schizophrenia

I like to be honest so here goes... I haven't been "kinky" for a while. I wanted to play with my hair a bit and I've been in the Six Flags/Coney Island of Hair Land for a while. Here is what's been up:

June 16, 2009 Braidocz started


November 8, 2009 Braidlocz ended. I took them down over a few days.

November 11, 2009 Locs started with twists.


April 8, 2010 - The locs are out again.

April 9, 2010 - Relaxed my hair... yup. I did.


July 11, 2010 - Last relaxer.

October 18, 2010 - Cut my hair to mid neck length.


October 25, 2010 - Recently, I thought, "To hell with it. I'm over the straight hair." Look below to see where I'm at now.


I can easily admit that I have a bit of hair schizophrenia. It's been quite a couple of years.

What's next? Probably braids... though what I really want to do is start locs. Loc extensions were a bit out of my budget a few months ago but I'm eager to see what my loctician suggests tomorrow. For the most part, I'm over my case of schizophrenia and I'm back to staying within the natural hair limits.

Keep it Kinky is back. Hope you stick around to see what is to come.

7 comments:

  1. OMG! I must've been under a rock. The last I knew you had started braidloc'n. You've been through a few transitions since then. LOL. Either way, u & ur hair are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. No rock. I've just been a little under cover. The locs may begin again though so stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. My Fotki account isn't locked. I simply block people who are not logged in to Fotki from seeing my profile so you have to be signed in to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely missed alot! When I saw the baby coils in your hair now, I was confused lol! I can identify, I love my hair short. Sometimes I feel like straightening it so I can have an 'excuse' to cut it :P Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...