Feb 11, 2011

My 2011 Fashion Must-Haves from Zarna's Runway

Me - around 5 years ago.
I sometimes feel like a stranger in my clothes.

I'm 30 years old and I often feel like a stereotypical 14 year old who is still trying to find herself. Sadly, I was far more fashion forward at 14  than I am now but it's never to late to correct that. Every once in a while, I see an image of something or someone that epitomizes the very depth of my fashion soul. My main inspiration this year has come from a blog I recently found.

zarnasrunway.blogspot.com has been feeding my fashion soul, encouraging me to dive into my pool of creativity once again. There is no reason for me to wake up and walk out of my house feeling less than wonderful about my fashion choices. A lot of Zarna's pictures inspired my must-have list. Check out my must-haves below. 


MUST-HAVE #1: A Long Bold-Coloured Dress.

Credit: zarnasrunway.blogspot.com


MUST-HAVE #2: Comfortable Statement Shoes. To me, statement doesn't have to be coloured. It just needs to have a strong effect.

Credit: zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

MUST-HAVE #3: A Long White Cotton Dress. 

Credit: zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

MUST-HAVE #4: Rockstar Gear for the rare occasion that I go to a bar or something.

Credit: zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

MUST-HAVE #5: A Slouchy Casual Weekend Outfit. I love shorts but rarely wear them.

Credit: zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

MUST-HAVE #6: A Large Scarf. It doesn't even have to be coloured. It just has to be big. lol.They make everything look chic whether in a cold office or at a chilly outdoor dinner.

Credit: zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

Go over to zarnasrunway.blogspot.com for more inspiration. Special thanks to Zarna for allowing me to use her images in this post.

I'll keep you all updated and even though this is not a fashion blog, I'll let you all know when I acquire these pieces for my wardrobe and show you how I work them with my hair. 


;) 
Keep It Kinky!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...