Feb 24, 2011

Tangle Teezer Detangling Brush Review *Must Read*

Available for purchase in Sallys Beauty stores online and on Amazon.com.

Hahaha. These little bristles can't do anything. Anyway, let me try it. What?!?! Hahaha. Oh my God! What?! (jumping around like an idiot in the bathroom) This is too cool.

The laughing continued. I was very skeptical but I honestly have zero need for my Denman brushes right now. And I was to buy a second Tangle Teezer... just in case. Yes. I HAVE to have one at all times. This thing is freaking amazing! I'd have never relaxed my hair last year after being natural for over two years if I had known about this thing.

Here is a very thorough review of the brush.




Tip
Caring for the Tangle Teezer
(from their website)

• Always place your Tangle Teezer with the pointing teeth up. This way you minimise damage to the teeth.

• Rinse your Tangle Teezer with warm water after using any kind of product.

• Dry at room temperature. Do not be tempted to speed dry by putting on a radiator or drying the teeth with your hair-dryer.

• Clean using a toothbrush by lightly brushing through the teeth with soapy water once a week. Rinse thoroughly. 


6 comments:

  1. Interesting..I think I need to check this out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you buy yours ?
    Latoya

    ReplyDelete
  3. bought mines from Amazona nd used it for the first time on Saturday. I was completely shock. I hardly lost any hair.. maybe wonder if my hair was actually detangled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I purchased mine online from Sally's and had it delivered to me here in Jamaica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I purchased my 1st one @ Sally's, I gave it the sideeye.....now, I'm sold...and bought 2 more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just bought mine and tried it out (mouth open in amazement). I wish I had stock in the company.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...