Mar 12, 2011

Camille's a Blast from Brucci – A Review

I underestimated this polish! 

Brucci never used to be my favorite polish but they must have upped there game. They may just replace my trusty Jordana polishes over time. Here's why:


  1. The polish lasted a full week! It didn't get dull and I was never ashamed to wear my nails out for the week.
  2. ZERO chipping. I kid you not! Not one single chip. Even while typing and looking at the worn edges and grown out base, the colour still looks bright, smooth and fabulous.
  3. All of the edges got fully worn after about three-four days but they never looked bad. Because my nails are so short,  you could hardly even tell. Frankly, not much of the tips of my nails really wore out. 
My suggestion, if you like the colour, buy it. It will definitely do you well.

Did I mention that I'm a housework girl who does her own dishes, without gloves?

I'll do more polish reviews soon. Would you guys like that? I could take pics of my nails on each day and do one collective post for that polish on my nails for the week. Let me know if you are interested by leaving a comment.


.

2 comments:

  1. yes that would be cool, that color is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK Anonymous. The polish swatches and reviews will begin all because of your single comment.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...