Mar 13, 2011

I Went Shoe Shopping

I went shoe shopping... online. I have a slow-growing shoe fetish. It's only slow because I'm not exactly wealthy but hopefully that will change one day. Now, I've been wanting a statement shoe for a while (check my Zarna post) but these shoes are as statement as I'm going to get for a while. I love them! The tan ones are my favorite – practical and comfortable. I had to get the straps adjusted at the shoemaker but that's OK. I received two compliments on the shoes at the shoemaker alone. lol. The shoes were on discount at 6pm.com and they would have easily been twice the price here in JA. Score!

Which shoe is your fave?

Bottles Up, Nine West (my understated statement shoe for, well, everywhere)

Bonfire, Nine West (for church, maybe my non-existent party life or even work. I dunno.)

Zamilla, Bandolino (mainly for work but sometimes church)

3 comments:

  1. Nice shoe selection! The good thing about each pair is that they can be worked and reworked with multiple outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all Deidre!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nicky! I love them too. I'm wearing one of them right now. So comfy despite the heels.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...