Mar 23, 2011

Loving Your Job

I have to let you know that some of my love and attention will be shifting over to my new blog... bookblogette.blogspot.com.  Don't worry. I will continue posting here, though maybe only twice a week or if something comes up.  It's not because I have in any way lost interest in all things natural hair related, but I'm falling more and more in love with my job everyday. I work in a publishing firm as a project coordinator. It falls right in line with my love for visual communications (a field in which I trained at the masters level).

Here are some of the things your will find on my blog:
  • Practical tips for freelancers and entrepreneurs
  • Book reviews
  • Magazine reviews
  • Project trials from DIY books (Testing the usability of self-help or DIY books)
  • And much more...

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to continuing to follow you there!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...